We Always Need Volunteers
Our charity could not survive without our army of committed and enthusiastic volunteers who provide hundreds of hours of their time for free each year to help the animals in our care.
As you will see below, we have a wide range of activities and opportunities where you can help us to provide the best possible care that we can offer.
Apart from the obvious benefits to the animals, there is also a tremendous amount of benefit for you in volunteering. Anybody who wants to experience new things, meet new people, learn more about animals and feel like part of a strong team would get a great deal of satisfaction volunteering with Animals Alive
By volunteering with us, you will be helping the animals and yourself.
- Animals Alive only exists because of the donations from the public.
- The Sanctuary costs over $41,000 per month to run, the main expense being looking after the animals in our care and vet fees.
- We need volunteers to work with the animals, help raise funds and help find new homes for the animals.
These are just some of the many ways in which you can help the Branch by volunteering:
- Dog Walking
- Help with the animals at our shelter
- Providing Veternairy Services
If you think volunteering with us is right for you then please get intouch with us. You can find our contact information and send us a message by clicking here